Welcome to Robin Roo Casino! Are you a fan of online casino gaming? If so,…
🎉🇦🇺 Australia Bingo: Discover the Fun & Excitement of Australia’s #1 Game! 🎉🇦🇺
The Ultimate Guide To Playing Australian Bingo
There is nothing quite like playing bingo with your friends and family – the excitement that comes with searching for the matching numbers on your card, and shouting ‘Bingo!’ as you win. Australians have been playing bingo in one form or another for decades, and this popular game has many fans around the country. In this guide, we will take a look at everything you need to know about Australian bingo, including: the history of the game, where to play, variations of the game, and much more.
History Of Australian Bingo
Australian bingo has its roots in Italian lottery games of the 16th century, and the game migrated to Europe in the 1700s. In Australia, bingo (also known as housie) first appeared in the early 20th century, and it quickly become a favourite pastime of both adults and children. Although it was initially played in clubs and pubs, today there are many different online platforms that allow you to enjoy the game from the comfort of your own home.
Where To Play Australian Bingo?
- Online Casino Sites
- Land-Based Casinos
- Social Gambling Clubs
- Bingo Halls
- Pubs & Bars
Different Variations Of Australian Bingo
- Pattern Bingo
- 75 Ball Bingo
- 80 Ball Bingo
- 90 Ball Bingo
Australian Bingo Keyword Stats
|Cost Per Click
What is Australian bingo?
Australian bingo is a popular game of chance, enjoyed by many players all around the world. It is a variation of the traditional 75-ball bingo game which is played with a standard deck of playing cards. The game is very fast-paced and can be played for reasons other than just for money – it’s also popular in social gatherings and parties.
How do you play Australian bingo?
Australian bingo is played in a similar way to other variations of the game. However, there are often some slight variations depending on where you’re playing. Generally, the game is played with a deck of seventy-five cards which have been sorted into five columns of fifteen cards each. The game starts with someone who is identified as the caller. The caller reads out a series of numbers between one and seventy-five. Each player then attempts to match the numbers that the caller has read out with those featured on their cards. If a player successfully matches five numbers in a row, either vertically, horizontally or diagonally, then they win.
Popular Australian bingo variations
There are a few different variations of this game which have become popular amongst Australian bingo players:
- 75-ball bingo: This is the most popular form of Australian bingo and offers the most exciting gameplay. All players receive a card with 25 squares arranged in a 5 x 5 grid. The caller will then call out numbers and the players must try to fill out their card as quickly as possible.
- 90-ball bingo: This variation is very similar to 75-ball bingo, however, there are some slight variations. Instead of a 5 x 5 grid, the players’ cards are arranged in three rows of nine squares each. The caller will then call out numbers between one and ninety and the players must try to fill out their cards in a certain pattern.
- Progressive bingo: This variation is a bit more complicated than regular bingo and is usually used in larger venues. There are multiple rounds and the caller will call out numbers that span across multiple cards. The winner is the first person to complete the pre-determined pattern.
- Coveralls: This is another popular variation of bingo which is played at larger venues. Instead of calling out numbers, the caller will call out letters which will then be matched to the players’ cards. The winner is the first person to cover all the letters on their card.
Advantages of playing Australian bingo
Australian bingo offers a few advantages over other traditional gambling games, making it an attractive prospect for all types of players:
- It is low-risk: As with other forms of gambling, there is still some risk associated with playing bingo. However, due to the nature of the game, the risks are generally quite low. Since bingo is purely a game of chance, the chances of a player losing all their money are relatively slim.
- It is social: Unlike many other forms of gambling, bingo is a very social game. Players not only get to enjoy the thrill of winning money but also the social aspect of playing with other people. This increases the overall enjoyment of the game and makes it even more enjoyable.
- It is easy to learn: Bingo is a relatively simple game which can be learned quickly. Even if a player is completely unfamiliar with the game, they can pick it up quickly with a little bit of practice.
Australian bingo is a popular game of chance that is enjoyed by many people around the world. It offers a number of advantages over other traditional forms of gambling, such as being low-risk and being extremely social. For these reasons, it is a great game to try out for anyone looking to take a chance at winning some cash. References: BingoPort.co.uk. (2020). Australian Bingo. Retrieved from https://www.bingoport.co.uk/game/australian-bingo/wikiHow. (2020). How to Play Bingo. Retrieved from https://www.wikihow.com/Play-Bingo
Frequently Asked Questions about Australia Bingo
- What is bingo?
Bingo is an enjoyable game of chance, in which players match randomly drawn numbers to those on their cards. Australia bingo involves calling out the drawn numbers and checking them off when they appear on cards, with a single line or full ‘bingo’ across the card resulting in a win.
- Where can I play bingo?
You can play bingo at a variety of venues throughout Australia. These include bingo halls, pubs, clubs, RSLs, and casinos. You can also find online bingo games available to play online.
- How do I play bingo?
Playing bingo is very simple. Players purchase cards, each with a unique combination of numbers. Once the game begins, the caller will draw a series of numbers, which must be checked against the player’s cards. If all of the numbers on a card are called, the player wins.
- What are the rules of bingo?
The rules of bingo vary depending on the venue, but some general rules include a minimum number of cards or tickets that must be purchased in order to play, the use of electronic devices is prohibited, as well as talking during the game.
- Is bingo legal in Australia?
Yes, bingo is legal in Australia. Each state and territory has its own regulations regarding the operation of bingo games. Be sure to check the specific laws of your area before playing.